As a title company, the feedback customers leave online for your business can dramatically affect your bottom line. In fact, 72% of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends and family. So what people are saying about the quality of your title company can either make or break you and helping manage customer feedback online has proven to be quite difficult for most title company owners, until now.
Our proprietary title company reputation management software helps you manage the reputation of your company online and helps tip the scale in your favor. Reviews are now considered so important, that major search engines and review sites rank each business higher or lower in their local search results, based on recent reviews, and overall rating score. So, the more positive ratings and reviews you have, the higher you’ll likely appear in the search results. And of course, the more positive reviews you have, the more trustworthy you appear, and the more customers you attract over the competition.
Here’s How The Software Works For You:
Meet Mark… Mark owns a title company and uses our system to monitor customer feedback and boost positive reviews online. Immediately after joining, His customized Feedback Center was automatically created, configured, and ready to go. Now getting Feedback is simple. Mark or one of his staff members, hands the customer a feedback card or simply enters the customer’s name and email address or cell phone number into the software and it automatically reaches out to get their feedback using our proprietary software system and process.
If Mark gets a 4 star or above, the customer is directed to the review site of his choice to post the positive review. If it was a poor rating, the customer is immediately sent to a complaint form that notifies only Mark and appears nowhere else. The customer is given the ability to vent and Mark learned about a problem with his business and reduces the chances of a customer bashing his business online.
Since Using This Simple Process To Build his Positive Feedback, he’s been able to monitor all of the review sites using one dashboard, making it easy to keep track of all of his entire online presence. It’s time to ensure your business’s reviews are in good order, making YOU the preferred choice for potential clients and customers.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get you started right now with a safe and simple way to build a 5-star reputation on autopilot.
What you will receive:
1. SMG Reputation Management System to get great reviews from your clients and customers and share those reviews.
2. Automated Customer Feedback Funnel – Automatically collect customer feedback and turn positive feedback into online ratings and reviews.
3. Company Branded Feedback Funnel Pages – Our editable feedback pages allow you to brand your company and edit content to maximize conversions based on your customer type.
4. Micro Business Website – Your optional business page is an additional web property that you control and lists all the pertinent information about your business.
5. Visibility Checker – We help verify the Name, Address, and Phone of your business listing across multiple directories to expand your reach and strengthen the congruency of your presence.
6. Real-Time Feedback And Review Alerts – Use instant alerts to know exactly what your customers are saying about your business as soon as it happens. The TMTW Reputation Management System updates you when new feedback arrives, providing you the opportunity to address any customer concerns promptly. This helps diffuse a potential complaint before it has turned into a poor rating online.
7. Complete Reputation Email Marketing System – The TMTW Reputation Management System is the only platform on the market that has the power to remarket to customers based on the feedback they’ve left you.
8. Detailed Feedback Reporting – With theTMTW Reputation Management System, you’ll gain a global understanding of customer sentiment towards your company, monitoring trends and overall performance on a micro level within a specific timeframe or employee.
9. Social Media Integration – Each year customers turn to social media to research local businesses in their area. Ensure you’re promoting recent positive reviews everywhere customers search.
10. Feedback Streaming – Alongside promotion on major review sites, stream your best and most recent customer feedback on your main website and microsite page.
11. Simple To Understand Training And Setup – Your focus should be on your customers and your business, not trying to learn how to use a program. To ensure your success, the Reputation Loop setup process was created with a simple to use and easy interface, ensuring that you establish your positive online reputation quickly and easily.